Thursday, September 24, 2009

Letter to his Grandpa 9/24/09

Hey grandpa I am doing great thanks for asking. I can't complain about much because most it would just be lies or pointless things to complain about right. The mission is an amazing thing it gets you to do things you use not to do. Like in my case eating cabbage turnip and carrots and other boiled vegetables. I don't know how I manage to eat here but never was able to enjoy it at home its just strange to be honest. Its crazy that September is already over its gone by super fast. I get along with my mission president he is an amazing guy I wouldn't be surprised to see him become a general authority soon after this. I was telling Devon the other day that he threatened to shoot me. Haha I asked him what he would do if I got a bunch of ministers from other faiths together in the church and had him address them all about our faith. His response was I would shoot you. How is that for being direct. So I guess I wont be putting together any meetings here. But he is a good guy and I cant complain. I can't believe its Keatons birthday already coming up. But hopefully work picks up for you I will keep you in my prayers
love you so much grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment