Thursday, September 24, 2009

letter to his Dad 9/24/09

Hey dad I am enjoying everything I stop and think even on days that are hard they are not impossible. I am still not yet a confident missionary I don't know if I ever will be I am more at a trust right now meaning I know if I do what I am supposed to the Lord will help me but there is alot to learn with being a missionary so the confidence will hopefully come slowly. You don't worry about much here but what your supposed to do. Which is always easy to do it because you have nothing better to be doing anyways. As far as giving service well here we do alot service not cleaning but mowing lawns and alot of stacking wood which is pretty hard actually. Most houses I have been in our clean but I am in a nicer area so I may just want to get ready for some nasty stuff right. As far as the weather here its honestly right now is like our winters all though it hit 25 the other day which was pretty hot but the nights get down to like 10 or 9 so its really nice makes going to sleep alot easier. But me an my companion were talking the other day and we were saying how crazy it is that September is already over this month went by pretty fast. But I love you and thanks for always showing me how to work hopefully work is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment