Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9/30/09 Letter to his Dad

Hey Dad,
My week is going great alot of service lately I am glad I had you in my life to teach me how to work other wise it would of been a horrible week. I am sorry to hear about your work truck thats not good and its to bad that people don't respect things and just would rather steal. I always pray for your work and hope its keeping busy in a good way of course. The hunting should be alot of fun and training a dog as well where did he get it? And it has rained alot of the past few days here is been kind of crappy knocking the rain and digging a ditch and what not in the rain just doesn't make for a whole lot of fun. And ya I don't know how certain people can be so comfortable up there my companion is alot like that the guy can get up and just give a lecture likes its nothing kind of crazy. But take care of the family and yourself of course. This will be Keatons first priesthood meeting that is just to crazy. But your a great dad and example of faith and hard work so I am always thankfull for that love ya tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment