Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Letter recieved 4/07/10 to Aunt Teriney

Teriney,

Of course they love the dog(kyle's dog Shea belle). She is awesome, She was loved and taught by me. We know that if we fart although it may smell,(the dog and owner have the same problem) It keeps only those who you love and love you wanting to come back and talk to you.
But anyways thanks for the letter. I miss being able to spend time with you guys as well, Although I wouldn't trade it. Its to much fun here, Only place that they could get me to work for free and love it. Believe me just ask everyone who I did a service project for.
Anyways continue to love Arizona, You should go to Mattas just for me. I have been craving it for the last 2 months.
Tell Hazel, That if she ever pees on my bed again the Alligator underneath it will come out and eat her. Haha love ya tons.
Take care Elder Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment