Wednesday, April 21, 2010

letter recieved 4-21-10

Mom,

I still can't believe how long Doug has been a member I was just reading everything and wanted to cry I love that family they truly helped me out in so many ways.

But I am not surprised that Heath picked out Optimise Prime. I would of if I was there got him to buy the noisiest toy in the store just to drive his dad bonkers. How is Maggie and Heath doing by the way?
I imagine that President Salmon did good he seems like a really good speaker. What did Bishop speak about? And who else spoke? But that is to bad that Larry Grubb's isn't the home teacher anymore but at the same time the Harding's are a really good group of people.

But this week has been a time of a lot of reflecting and thoughts on the Harrison's. It is hard because you come to love this family and get to know them and want only the best for them. You think a lot about there kids and all that they will miss out on. I know God is mind full of them and will do all that he can to help them. I also know that in times like this he is testing our faith, I cant be faithless I simply can't afford it. I don't have enough time to allow it. So that is what we will do we will push on and we will be led to another family. If this taught me anything it is that the Lord does have entire families ready to be baptized. It was one of the hardest things that has ever happened to me. But the blessings of my past is I have seen some pretty dark moments and always there is light at the end. I just have to continue to push forward not doubting and know that I have been lifted out of worse things then this. It has been a good week probably one of the more emotional ones for me in a very long while.

Anyways I love ya guys tons. Continue to grow together and grow strong. The family is what everything consist of love ya tons. Elder Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment