Wednesday, April 21, 2010

letter recieved 4-21-10

Dad,

Get this it snowed here in April how retarded is that?! The weather here does not make any sense. One day it is in the 20's next thing you know it is snowing hmmmm... But anyways thanks for the advice in times like this work is what I need to do and continue to do. But I know I am not just laying ground as well I am here to baptize and I will. Things will get better,they always get worse before better.
But thanks so much dad for the letter and teaching me to work. I remember you taking me to work and at first being mad but at the end always enjoying it. You were always a great example to me. You taught me lessons without ever having to say a word. I love ya tons. I will continue to pray for you and your success. I know that things will work out with Eco Lab. Elder Davis.
- Show quoted text -

No comments:

Post a Comment