Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Letter Recieved on 12/2/09

Hey Dad,

That totally stinks that you missed the cat that would of been pretty cool to mount that. But I guess the important thing is not so much the hunt it was the time you were able to spend with your family which is cool. I heard that Jace gave a great talk he has always seemed like he would be able to do that.
Thanks for the compliments I wouldn't be what I am today if you were never there to teach me. But I hope you like the tie its a good Tommy tie and I really did quite a bit of trading to get that tie. Its not as new as most but its the one I worked the hardest to get. I guess it reminded me of you because you always work hard for us and gave us the best you had so thanks for everything.
Love ya.
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment