Thursday, December 10, 2009

Letter from Elder Trump (elder Davis' trainer)

Dear Davis Family,

You have quite the son and brother. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have had Elder Davis as a companion. You spoke of me teaching him, but it was often the other way around. Hopefully he learned something from me, but I was the greater beneficiary. Elder Davis and I got quite close, I love him like a brother, really and truly. I can't imagine how proud you must feel to watch him overcome many things in his life and then to be out here serving a mission. I've seen him a few times since I left Sackville, and he's doing well. Elder Beus recently got transferred about 20 minutes away, so they will see each other weekly. I'll actually see Elder Davis on Tuesday. He's a great missionary, and a great person. You can't be around him very long without laughing. I thank you for your note, it was very kind, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well. Maybe someday I'll get to meet you :) Until then.

Take care,

Elder Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment