Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Letter recieved 12/30/09

Hey mom,

So boxing day came and went and, I guess the stores were only open in the bigger cities so I didn't get to go shopping since it was out of my area. During lunch we wouldn't have enough time to run over and get back on time. So oh well no biggie life goes on.
But it was good to hear and talk to everyone as well. I must admit at first I was a little nervous for some reason but then things kind of smoothed over right.It was to bad I didn't get to talk to Ben or the Colburns. But still it was alot of fun talk to everyone else.
The weather is getting colder here as well for just a little bit I am sure its back to the fact that Nova Scotia can never make up its mind on what it wants to be outside.
Things are starting to get a little better we found a new guy named Marcus and another lady named Cecilia. Roy is a bling man we are teaching so things have actually picked up more. But that is all that is going on here for now.
Love ya tons
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment