Wednesday, June 30, 2010

letter reciever 6-30-10

Mom,
So transfers came in today, And the sad news is that Elder Nicholas is no longer and Assistant and got moved to New Glasgow with Elder Beus so I am excited and of course jealous of that. They will both do really well!
Elder Hendriksen is going home and I am deeply upset about that. I really have come to love the kid he is a great friend and will be missed. He has taught me a lot about how to be a better missionary. So the news of who my new companion is, I am training and as of yet have no idea what is name even is. I am really nervous about that, But it will be a good experience.
President had a trainers meeting last night and committed each of us to be exactly obedient. He put a lot of pressure on us. He said three or four times "as you train so goes the mission" so yeah I am definitely worried about that. He reminded us to be loving and kind, And to not forget that they are new and will have no idea what is going on. I will also be a district leader this transfer. So I am feeling a little bit uneasy right now I have two things I need to learn how to do and hope I can pick them both up. So this transfer will be a lot of fun as well as a great growing experience. I will probably be losing a lot of my free time due to call nights which I will have five of those a night and during emailing I now get to write district evaluations so that is the bad news I am losing free time. I know that this is what I need to do and will do it joyfully. Next week I will tell you who my new companion is, love ya tons keep me definitely in your prayers.

Love ya tons,

Elder Davis


Love ya tons mom

No comments:

Post a Comment