Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Letter Recieved 2/10/10

Hey dad,

Well first off I will say hopefully work picks up, And to answer your question yes we are back out on the streets and teaching people and out working. It’s nice to be back out I think towards the end both me and Elder Beus were dieing of being inside. But he is feeling better so I am glad to see that.
Now then as far as the racing goes, I must know is Keaton and Dax getting that fast and do I need to be worried. That is not good that you did a superman across the pavement. We must remember Superman was a man of steel, but he also didn't skid across the pavement. I am glad to hear you walked away with no serious injuries that wouldn't have been good. I think from thinks like that your ego is more bruised then your body or at least it is for me. I have eaten twice since being out here, And every time I feel like a fool. It’s funny last time I ate it on the ice. I went in before my interview with President and put a band aid on it because it wouldn't quit bleeding. So I walk in President ask how I am doing “I go good just a put a band aid on “ he goes oh you carry band aids with you. I was like no but I probably should. But that story did make me laugh a lot dad.
I will continue to stay positive I have a lot to be thankful for and I am starting to see more things everyday. Be careful next time you decide to race.
love ya tons
Elder Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment