Monday, June 27, 2011

letter recieved 6-27-11

Mom,

This week was a good week. We were able to meet with Stephen and Nicolle as well as Scott and Katie. So real quick to Scott he grew up a pretty crazy life style. And so I always love to get him going with things. In one lesson I said something about how you would call the office whenever I didn't email. So now he calls me a mommas boy and I get a kick out of it . The other day I was like yeah man one time for Halloween I was Peter Pan and I wore the outfit for like months man. He was like are you kidding me dude. If you were my kid I would hit you with a Chinese phone book. I was laughing so hard. He is a dork of a guy. But I love to get him going. He always goes I bet you did this didn't you. And I am like oh yeah man my mom told me it was cool is it not. Then he just laughs and goes dude your funnier then a kick in the nuts. But there is a couple of good highlights this week we get to go out to eat with Stephen and Nicolle for lunch that will be a blast. Its funny to get those two together. They always make me laugh. Every time I go there we some how wind up quoting Clark Griswold's Christmas vacation. Mostly the part when Eddy goes every time she turned on the microwave I wound up pissing myself and forgetting who I was for a half an hour. I love that part. Great movie I remember when we would watch it every Christmas.

This week I was thinking a lot about myself. And how constantly I make mistakes and how I can constantly misjudge people its not good. Then I came across 2 Nephi 4:17 that said O, wretched man that I am it gives you hope in a sense when you see those words. Because it brings you to the conclusion that really were all struggling in this game of life. And even a prophet recognizes that he is far from perfect. Peter was constant rebuked by the Savior. And this is the same great Peter that people would hope just his shadow would touch there countenance so that they would be healed. So the point is if you mess up SO WHAT! Fix it and move on if you don't do that then you don't understand the Atonement and I suggest you begin a deep study. Now this isn't to say that you can go do whatever you want that is just stupidity. But when you mess up don't let it drive you further into sin which can and normally does happen. The devil catches you with a chain slowly brings you down to his level. By telling you lie after lie. They are all wrong. So when you mess up and we all will. Let it go and allow the atonement to take place in your life. Anyways I love ya tons and will talk to ya later.

Love ya,

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment