Wednesday, October 13, 2010

letter recieved 10/13/10

Mom,

So that is so funny that you are up on the trek right now.
When I got to Sydney Elder Beus asked about you and when I told him where you were he goes oh man that sucks well hopefully she makes it home a live.
That is crazy to see that Keaton and Dax went wake boarding I was showing a bunch of guys one Elder said that he never was able to even get up on the board so congrats to them that is way sweet that they did that. How is Tanner Flaherty?
I am not surprised though that Nicholas did good he was always good at speaking. And yes when he tells a joke you would if you don't know sarcasm think he is serious.
So not to much is going on here we are just enjoying Sydney its a beautiful place. So I am just mostly enjoying the company of the Elders up here we played football earlier this morning and Elder Beus wore this disgusting leather hat. It was by far the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

As far as spiritual lately I have been studying charity and love. Its interesting haven't yet figured it out. I am thinking it is different. At least I am pretty sure it is. In verse 5 of Section 4 it says you need both charity and love. So I am trying to figure it out, And every time I think I have it understood I read something else and it completely changes. So I am not sure really the contrast but I do know that both are crucial in the missionary work. Especially charity because without charity you are nothing as 1st Corinthians 13 says. So who knows its exciting makes studying a little more lively. But I am glad to be going back down to New Glasgow its always good going on exchanges but its like staying at a hotel when you get back home your glad to be there. Love ya tons best of luck with the trip and talk to ya later.

Love,

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment